Winooski Planning Commission: Winooski Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order Public Comment - 0:00
- Approval of Minutes from the June 28, 2018 Meeting - 1:38
- Discussion of Draft Mater Plan "Economic Vitality" Section - 1:59
- Review of Master Plan Schedule - 81:52
- Review of Public Outreach Including Updated Public Information Flyer - 83:49
- Discuss August 6, 2018 City Council Meeting - 89:28
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Winooski Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The Planning Commission is responsible for setting out land use and development policies for the City, as adopted by the City Council. Vermont statute lays out broad policies; these are tailored locally in each community.