This month’s on-site video segment includes: construction footage and a walking tour of the future Winooski Community Center, preparation of a remedial herbal tea, a look inside Winooski’s new pack and ship center, a demonstration of cardboard sled-...
#3 June ‘07
1. Memorial Day paraders
2. Pam Delage on history of Chick’s Market
3. Keen’s Crossing: the crew prepares gifts for new tenants
4. Scott Gordon: biodiesel manufacturing
5. A tour of the Teen Underground
6. Nate Cloutier on...
#2 May ‘07
1. Intro: Green-up Day rakers
2. Jeff Turner, parking ordinance enforcer
3. VSAC employees give a tour of public facilities
4. Fire fighters burn down a house on Abenaki Way
5. Fleming Museum Exhibit, Winooski segment, ...
Judge Geoffrey Crawford of the U.S. District Court has granted Vermont Access Network (VAN) intervenor status in Comcast’s challenge to the Vermont Public Utility Commission’s (PUC) Docket 8301 Order that put specific conditions on Comcast’s continued operation in Vermont.