WORK OPPORTUNITY: Town Meeting TV Field Producer
Are you interested in local government and public affairs? Do you have video production experience? Do you like to work with the public? Do you want to produce media that makes a difference?
JOB OPENING: Town Meeting TV Field Producer
Town Meeting Television records, airs, and archives municipal meetings and public events for the communities of Burlington, South Burlington, Essex, Essex Junction, Winooski, Williston and Colchester.
Town Meeting TV is hiring a temporary, part-time, Field Producer to cover Chittenden County municipal meetings and public events for its government access TV channels and website (www.Ch17.TV). Meetings typically take place during evening hours with some weekend event coverage.
Qualifications for the position:
- Experience with video production in field settings.
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, OBS, New Blue Titler, remote meeting platforms, and livestreaming a plus
- Interest in transparent and open local government.
- Customer service focus.
- Experience working with the public.
- Attention to detail.
- Responsive Communication skill
- Professional presentation.
- Able to work evenings a must.
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Available and functioning vehicle.
Pay Range: $15 - $19/ hour (Depending on experience and skill).
Deadline: June 25, 2021
Email Resume and Cover Letter to: Meghan O'Rourke, Channel Director
morourke '@' cctv.org
CCTV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Town Meeting TV provides government access and public affairs programming to the Comcast cable subscribers of Colchester, South Burlington, Burlington, Essex Town, Essex Junction, Winooski, Williston and St. George as well as to the subscribers of Burlington Telecom cable. Town Meeting TV's mission is to make government more accessible and accountable to Chittenden County residents and to provide citizens with a direct link to public policy makers.