Burlington Police Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Additions or Modifications to Agenda - 0:00
- Public Forum - 0:34
- Chief's Report - 14:19
- Update on Commissionâ€™s Annual Report - 17:39
- Update on Vicious Animal Hearing - 22:35
- Status of City - Funded Coverage of Video Recorded Meetings - 24:40
- Commissionersâ€™ Updates/Comments - 26:20
- Review Updated Directives - Body Cameras - 43:28
- Consent Agenda - Minutes of Previous Commission Meetings - 96:49
- Next Meetingâ€™s Agenda Items and Date - 97:29
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Police Commissioners meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Burlington Police Department Community Room, 1 North Avenue. There is a Public Forum at the beginning of each meeting where members of the public may address the Commission.
Meetings are noticed via the Burlington Police Department website, the City of Burlington website, and via local media. If a meeting is cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, information will be on the BPD website, the City website, and via local media. When possible, a sign will also be posted on the Administrative entrance door to BPD.
The latest approved Police Commission Meeting Minutes and Upcoming Meeting Agendas are posted on their website at: https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/police