Burlington Public Works Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Agenda - 0:06
- Request to Change next Months Meetings - 2:06
- Parking in Residential Neighborhoods - 5:51
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Signal Timing - 38:53
- Austin Drive Resident Parking Request - 45:13
- Add Handicap Parking at 11 Fletcher Place - 92:13
- Add Two 2 hour Parking Space in Front of India House-East Ave. - 101:17
- Main Street Electric Car Space - 102:55
- EPA Complete Streets Implementation Workshop - 117:29
- Minutes of May 16, 2012 - 124:17
- Director's Report - 128:21
- Commissioner Communications - 129:32
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Public Works Commission represents the citizens of Burlington in determining and demanding appropriate Departmental performance. The seven Commissioners are appointed jointly by the Mayor and the City Council, and serve for three-year terms. For more information contact: Steven Goodkind, 863-9094. Agenda items for this meeting include: Parking in Residential Neighborhoods, Pedestrian Crosswalk Signal Timing, Austin Drive Resident Parking Request, Add Handicap Parking at 11 Fletcher Place, Add Two 2 hour Parking Space in Front of India House-East Ave., Main Street Electric Car Space, EPA Complete Streets Implementation Workshop.