Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Presentation of Burlington Ballot Items with City Officials.
1. Burlington School District Budget FY19
2. Formation of Union Municipal District to Provide Regional Emergency Dispatch
3. General Obligation Bonds for Capital Improvements
4. Advisory Ballot on Climate Action
5. Advisory Ballot on Local Option to Fund Perpetual Affordable Housing in Burlington
6. Advisory Ballot on Vermont Air National Guard Basing F-35's at Burlington International Airport
7. Advisory Ballot on Raising the Age of Sale for Tobacco Products from 18 to 21
Judge Geoffrey Crawford of the U.S. District Court has granted Vermont Access Network (VAN) intervenor status in Comcast’s challenge to the Vermont Public Utility Commission’s (PUC) Docket 8301 Order that put specific conditions on Comcast’s continued operation in Vermont.