Burlington Ward 1 and Ward 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- City Council Update: Richard Deane - 6:04
- Burlington Fire Chief Steve Locke to Address Ballot Item Regarding the Establishment of a Regional Dispatch Center - 17:42
- Speak Out - 28:26
- F-35 Informational Update - 48:33
- Burlington Schools Commissioner Candidate Forum, Ward 8: Keith Pillsbury - 56:32
- Burlington Schools Commissioner Candidate Forum, Ward 1: Eric Gorman - 68:16
- Presentation from Burlington Mayor Miro Weinberger - 79:31
- Burlington City Council Candidate Forum, Ward 1: Sharon Bushor (Idependent) - 82:55
- Burlington City Council Candidate Forum / Debate, Ward 8: Adam Roof (Independent), Carter Neubieser (Progressive) - 99:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center