Burlington Ward 5 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Open Forum - 0:00
- Supt. Obeng - Burlington School District - 13:13
- City Market - South End Update - 40:29
- Community Development Block Grant Ward 5 Rep Election - 61:10
- Burlington School Board Update - 66:11
- NPA Affairs Discussion: Move to City Market? - 79:01
- All Wards Resolution Discussion and Vote - 94:59
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward.