Essex Junction Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Audience for Visitors - 1:13
- Minutes of August 1, 2019 - 19:00
- Discussion of Planning Commission Member to Volunteer on Capital Committee - 19:48
- Final site plan review for the removal ofbuilding D to construct an 8,465 s.f. apartment building with 40 1-bedroom units, 4 studio units with underground parking at 11 Franklin St - 23:51
- Other Planning Commission Items - 55:16
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The five members of the Essex Junction Planning Commission are appointed by the Village Trustees. The commission meets on the first and third Thursday of each month to review development applications, update the Land Development Code, and assist in the update of the Comprehensive Plan.