Essex Planning Cmsn.
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Election of Officers - 0:25
- Public Comment - 3:00
- Minutes of 7-24-2008 - 3:26
- Communications and Other Business - 4:30
- Michael and Amy Dubie, proposal to add one additional lot to existing subdivision for property located at 99 Brigham Hill Rd. - 9:59
- Saxon Hill Co., Hector LeClair, discussion for sand extraction use for property located at 31 Allen Martin Dr. - 90:34
- Annual Re-adoption of Planning Commissin Design Guidelines - 146:55
- Annual Re-adoption of Operating Procedures - 147:49
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. To find out more about town proposals, agendas and minutes click here.