Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Amendments to Agenda - 0:00
- Public Comments - 1:05
- Joint meeting with Village Planning Commission - Review of operating procedures - 10:05
- Consent Agenda - 44:38
- Sketch/Preliminary Plan - Public Hearing, Sterling Land Company, LLC : Proposed 7 -unit PUD - 48:24
- Conceptual Discussion: William Parkinson is proposing to lease his building located at 12 Claire Drive to accommodate a shared business - 77:04
- Minutes of July 13, 2017 - 83:15
- Other Business - 83:58
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Essex Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1343.