Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Public Comment Period on Items NOT on the Agenda - 0:00
- Action on Consent Agenda - 0:23
- Approval of Minutes (January 19, 2011) - 0:56
- Executive Director Update - 1:07
- Project Prioritization - 1:26
- Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) Update presentation - 17:38
- CCMPO/CCRPC Merger - 25:48
- Committee Reports - 26:00
- Membersâ€™ Items - 27:59
- Other Business - 29:02
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Chittenden County Metropolitan Planning Organization (CCMPO) is the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for the 18 municipalities of the Chittenden County region. Each year, the CCMPO oversees about $30 million in transportation investments. It evaluates and approves proposed transportation improvement projects and provides a forum for interagency cooperation and public input into funding decisions. It also sponsors and conducts studies, assists local municipalities with planning activities, and develops and updates the County's long range transportation plan (known as the Metropolitan Transportation Plan). Serving about 145,000 people, the CCMPO is Vermont's only MPO.