Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-03 Amendment #1: 300 Cornerstone Drive - 1:00
- Discretionary Permit DP 18-03 Amendment #1: 300 Cornerstone Drive - 5:57
- Move to Executive Session - 20:00
- Motions on Agenda Items - 20:30
- Minutes of September 12, 2017 Meeting - 24:05
- Departure from Board of John Bendzunas and Election of New Vice Chair - 24:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Development Review Board consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.