Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- DP 18-12 Denis White Interior Contractors, Inc. requests a discretionary permit to construct a 3,000 SF warehouse to be located behind an existing single family home at 332 Shunpike Road in the Industrial Zoning District West (IZDW). - 0:33
- DP 09-01.14 Union Bank requests pre-application review of a proposed 4,800 SF, 2-story commercial building in Finney Crossing near the Zephyr Road/ Williston Road intersection in the Taft Corners Zoning District (TCZD). - 13:26
- Stephen and Deborah Page, 841 Governor Chittenden Road, and Jim and Lucy McCullough, 592 Governor Chittenden Road, request a boundary line adjustment to join 17 acres of the Page property to Catamount Community Forest. - 71:54
- Move to Executive Session - 79:54
- Motions on Agenda Items - 80:21
- Minutes from February 13, 2018 Development Review Board Meeting - 93:04
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.