Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-16 - 3250 Oak Hill Road - 0:41
- Certificate of Appropriateness: AP 18-0176, HP 18-06 - 38 Slate Barn Drive - 14:49
- Move to Executive Session - 62:21
- Motions on Agenda Items - 62:48
- Minutes form March 27, 2018 Development Review Board Meeting - 68:54
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-06 - 34 Blair Park Road - 0:re
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.