Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 11-23.3 - 3515 Oak Hill Road - 0:33
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-04 - Lot 6/ 55-59 Day Lane - 18:48
- Discretionary Permit: DP 19-01 - 685 & 687 Marshall Avenue - 116:30
- Move to Executive Session - 121:54
- Motions on Agenda Items - 122:43
- Minutes from July 24, 2018 Development Review Board Meeting - 129:38
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-07 Review Final Plans - 25 Omega Drive, Suite 150 - 131:05
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.