Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- DP 18-06.1: Discretionary Permit - 34-82 Blair Park Road - 0:52
- DP 19-23: Discretionary Permit to Establish a Master Sign Plan - 296 Avenue D - 45:17
- HP 19-02 / AP 19-0184: CoA and Administrative Permit - 38 Slate Barn Drive - 49:40
- Move to Executive Session - 54:50
- Motions on Agenda Items - 55:23
- Minutes from the May 14, 2019 DRB Meeting - 60:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.