Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- DP 20-01 Global Montello Group Corporation Requests a Discretionary Permit to Establish a Master Sign Plan for the Existing Gas Station and Convenience Store Located at 500 Essex Road in the Gateway Zoning District North - 0:45
- DP 20-02 Pre-App Nick & Aerwen Stagers Request Pre-application Review to Redevelop a 0.8 Acre Parcel of Land into a Mixed Use Site with a Dentist Office and an Apartment at 5063 Williston Road in the Gateway Zoning District West - 26:44
- DP 16-05.1 Pre-App Allen Brook Development and Community Bank N.A. Request Pre-application Review for Phase II of the Cottonwood Crossing Mixed-Use Development Located at 6180 Williston Road in the Mixed-Use Residential Zoning District - 52:57
- Move to Executive Session - 119:37
- Motions on Agenda Items - 120:26
- Minutes from the July 9, 2019 DRB Meeting - 126:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.