Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Public Comment - 1:47
- Discretionary Permit: DP 20-14 - 78 and 90 Adams Drive - 2:31
- Pre-application Review: DP 20-15 - 1120 Butternut Road - 11:42
- Variance: DP 20-16 - 555 Oak Hill Road - 30:21
- Pre-application Review: DP 17-01.2 - Northridge Subdivision Located North of Metcalf Drive and East of Coyote Lane - 71:34
- Discretionary Permit: DP 13-04.2 - 3294 Saint George Road - 78:39
- Move to Executive Session - 145:08
- Motions on Agenda Items - 145:59
- Minutes from the October 22, 2019 DRB Meeting - 153:37
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.