Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 20-22 - 364 Essex Road - 1:29
- Pre-application Review: DP 19-01.17 - Folino's Pizza and Fiddlehead Brew Pub at Finney Crossing - 15:38
- Move to Executive Session - 114:59
- Motions on Agenda Items - 116:17
- Minutes from the February 25, 2020 DRB Meeting - 123:55
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.