Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- HP 20-02 Tim Morgan requests a Certificate of Appropriateness (CoA) to replace the roof at 7604 Williston Road - 0:00
- DP 13-16.2 The Miller Realty Group, LLP request a discretionary permit to amend the Master Sign Plan at 1081 Avenue D - 4:21
- Motions Made on Items on the Agenda - 14:02
- Approve Minutes of April 28, 2020 - 18:25
- DP 20-18 Ethan Allen Holdings LLC c/o Christopher Senesac requests pre-application review of a proposed 141-unit residential subdivision (11 single family lots, 13 detached units, 30 duplex units, 39 triplex units, and 48 fourplex units) with a road connection to Raven Circle and community amenities (building, pool, garden area, playground, and sports field) on a 30Â± acre parcel located at 1400 Mountain View Road - 19:36
- Motions Made on Items on the Agenda - 121:32
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.