Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- AP 21-0063/ HP 16-03 Amendment #1- Alex Pintair requests an administrative permit to amend the active permit to add skylights, add basement windows including egress windows, and choose any window brand that complies with approved window type at 7999 and 8001 Williston Road - 4:55
- DP 20-23 Glenn Cummings c/o Lamoureux & Dickinson request a discretionary permit for a 23,700 square foot building on Lot 8 of the Robear Subdivision located on Shunpike Road - 59:22
- DP 19-03 Randee Brownell and Jo LaMarche request a discretionary permit for a 4-lot subdivision (3 dwellings and 1 open space lot) of a 51.3 acre parcel with existing dwelling at 4354 South Brownell Road - 78:05
- Motions Made on Agenda Items - 143:42
- Minutes of August 25, 2020 - 151:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.