Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- DP 21-03 3JT, LLC (c/o Jeffrey Mongeon) request pre-application review to reconfigure access and construct a Â±7,600 SF 2-story commercial building between the existing building and the road at 2300 St George Road - 7:06
- DP 17-01.3 BlackRock Construction, LLC requests a Discretionary Permit to amend Northridge Subdivision Phase I to establish footprint lots for units along Zoey Drive and propose a 6â€™ high stone retaining wall along 300â€™ of the recreation path North of Metcalf Drive and east of Coyote Lane - 75:10
- DP 17-01.4 BlackRock Construction, LLC requests a Discretionary Permit to amend Northridge Subdivision Phase II to consolidate two lots and modify the landscaping plan areas north of Metcalf Drive and east of Coyote Lane - 108:27
- Motions Made on Agenda Items - 142:26
- Approve Minutes of September 22, 2020 - 150:43
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.