Winooski Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and City Update - 0:00
- Approval of Minutes from the July 12, 2018 Meeting - 2:34
- Follow-up Discussion on Economic Vitality Master Plan Chapter Including Edits Incorporated from Discussion at 7/12/2018 Meeting - 2:57
- Introduction and Initial Discussion of Municipal Infrastructure Chapter - 45:20
- Review of Schedule for Upcoming Meetings Regarding Plan Chapters - 88:17
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Winooski Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The Planning Commission is responsible for setting out land use and development policies for the City, as adopted by the City Council. Vermont statute lays out broad policies; these are tailored locally in each community.