Winooski Planning Commission: Winooski Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Approval of Minutes from the July 26, 2018 Meeting - 0:00
- City Updates Including Debriefing on Joint Meeting between the City Council, Housing Commission, and Planning Commission - 0:46
- Review of Edits and Updates to the Municipal Infrastructure Chapter of the Master Plan - 31:28
- Initial Review of the Safe, Healthy, and Connected People Chapter of the Master Plan - 80:12
- Overview of Anticipated Items for the August 23, 2018 Agenda - 106:16
- Other Business - 106:54
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Winooski Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The Planning Commission is responsible for setting out land use and development policies for the City, as adopted by the City Council. Vermont statute lays out broad policies; these are tailored locally in each community.