Winooski Planning Commission: Winooski Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order, Agenda, and Approval of Minutes from the December 13, 2018 Meeting - 0:00
- City Updates - 0:59
- Forward Master Plan to City Council - 11:14
- Appoint Planning Commission Representative to East Allen Scoping Study Steering Committee - 83:53
- Discuss Priorities and Projects for Future Planning Commission Meetings - 87:28
- Future Meeting Schedule - 88:17
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Winooski Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. The Planning Commission is responsible for setting out land use and development policies for the City, as adopted by the City Council. Vermont statute lays out broad policies; these are tailored locally in each community.