Winooski Planning Commission: Winooski Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Public Comment - 0:00
- Approve Minutes from March 28, 2019 Meeting - 22:38
- Review of Proposed Zoning Amendments - 24:18
- Zoning Amendments: Design Review - 25:20
- Zoning Amendments: Definitions - 68:17
- Zoning Amendments: Permits and Exemptions - 82:13
- Zoning Amendments: Applicability - 96:44
- Zoning Amendments: Split Zoning - 101:09
- Discussion of Upcoming Agenda Items - 149:01
- Department and City Updates - 157:44
- Other Business - 158:06
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Winooski Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. The Planning Commission is responsible for setting out land use and development policies for the City, as adopted by the City Council. Vermont statute lays out broad policies; these are tailored locally in each community.