Burlington Airport Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda - 1:19
- Public Forum - 1:46
- Action: For Approval and Recommendation to Board of Finance and City Council - 4:57
- Update on FAA AIP Grants - 14:02
- Update on Airport's Noise Compatibility Program - 21:29
- Legislative Update - 29:22
- Consent Agenda - 41:34
- South Burlington Seat Update - 48:55
- Director's Report - 50:42
- Commissioners' Items - 58:43
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Airport Commission meets on the first and third Monday of every month in the M. Robert Blanchard Conference Room in the Burlington International Airport.
The public is encouraged to attend and provide input during the Public Forum portion of each meeting.
For more information on the Burlington Airport Commission, visit the website www.btv.aero/airport-guide/airport-commission or telephone (802) 863-2874, extension #201.