Burlington City Council
- Agenda - 0:45
- Public Forum - 2:36
- Consent Agenda - 9:12
- Enter Executive Session - 9:38
- Comprehensive Development Ordinance - 10:16
- Impact of Moody's downgrade of BED and Airport credit ratings - 15:19
- Charitable Drop Box Alternative to Panhandling - 24:49
- Cemetery Ordinance Revisions - 56:28
- Burlington Community Development Corp., Minutes - 60:09
- City Councilors, re: General City Affairs - 81:33
- Mayor Kiss, re: General City Affairs - 91:02
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington City Council meets on Mondays, three times each month at 7pm. Their meetings air live on Channel 317 (Burlington Telecom) and on Channel 17 at the air times listed below. Meeting schedules, agendas and minutes can be found here.