Burlington City Council - Reorganization and State of the City Address
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Oath of Office: Swearing in of the Mayor - 1:15
- Oath of Office: Swearing in of Newly Elected and Re-elected City Council Members - 8:08
- State of the City Address - 10:05
- Public Comment - 35:03
- Election of City Council President - 37:36
- Election of Board of Finance Members - 43:46
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington City Council meets on Mondays, often three times each month at 7pm. Their meetings air live on Channel 317 (Burlington Telecom) and repeat on Channel 17 at the air times listed below. This is the special Organization Day Meeting which includes the swearing in of the Mayor and City Council candidates, and the election of a new City Council President and election of the Board of Finance Members.
Full text of the Mayor's State of the City Address can be found here: https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/Mayor/State-of-the-City