Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Election of Officers/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of June 14, 2017 - 3:48
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 5:51
- Monthly Primer Renewable Energy Credits - 10:53
- Proposal to Enter REC Sales for a Rolling Five (5) Year Period - 37:22
- General Managerâ€™s Update - 40:45
- May FY 2017 / Update on Revised Monthly Financial Reporting Matrix - 75:13
- Program Briefing: Street Light Color Temperature - 99:54
- Program Briefing: Solar Shopper Recap - 113:32
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.