Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of September 12, 2018 - 1:35
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 2:20
- Acting GM Update (Oral Update) - 3:42
- Financials: August FY2019 - 13:03
- Ebike Program: BED Rebates for Electric Bikes - 16:58
- Financials: August FY2019 - 31:18
- Amendment to Agreement of May 5, 1983 between City of Burlington and Shelburne Limestone - 44:22
- Commissionersâ€™ Check -In - 49:37
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.