Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of November 14, 2018 - 1:05
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 2:27
- General Manager Update - 3:32
- Financials: October FY2019 - 20:05
- Environmental Information System Multi-Year Software Maintenance Pro posal for McNeil Air Data Acquistion Handling System - 35:10
- McNeil Station 2019 Calendar Budget - 38:01
- Net Zero Roadmap Synapse/RSG - 56:01
- Commissionersâ€™ Check -In - 91:44
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.