Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of January 9; January 16; January 30, 2019 - 0:42
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 3:08
- General Manager Update - 5:43
- Financials: January FY2019 - 17:16
- Airport Microgrid - 29:41
- Potential Hydro Purchase for up to 5-years - 39:43
- IRP 2020 - 54:17
- Reliablity and Safety Presentation - 57:45
- Commissionersâ€™ Check-In - 75:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.