Burlington Police Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Additions or Modifications to Agenda - 0:00
- Public Forum - 0:47
- Chiefâ€™s Report - 57:01
- FY 21 Budget Discussion - 59:22
- Wellness - 75:54
- President Obamaâ€™s Final Report on 21st Century Policing - 91:56
- 2019 â€“ 2020 Annual Police Commission Report Due to City Council - 92:59
- Statement on Officers Bellavance, Campbell, and Corrow - 94:44
- Review: Draft of the Role of Commission in Oversight - 110:53
- Commendations - 118:08
- Commissioner Updates/Comments - 119:50
- Meeting Minutes Approval - 126:41
- Next Meetingâ€™s Agenda Items - 127:32
- Move to Executive Session - 131:18
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Burlington Police Commissioners meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are noticed via the Burlington Police Department website, the City of Burlington website, and via local media. If a meeting is cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, information will be on the BPD website, the City website, and via local media.
The latest approved Police Commission Meeting Minutes and Upcoming Meeting Agendas are posted on their website at: https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/police