Burlington Police Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Approve the Minutes from 8/25/2020 - 2:20
- Public Forum - 3:02
- Chief's Report - 15:09
- Discussion on how the Commission is/should handle citizen complaints - 32:19
- Social Media Policy Discussion - 45:46
- City Council Resolution Discussion - 66:21
- Kyle Dodson - Burlington's Director of Police Transformation - 82:11
- Mayor's Press Conference Discussion - 112:08
- Body Worn Camera Footage Release Policy - 117:13
- Commendations - 137:34
- Commissioner Updates / Comments - 139:16
- Next Meeting Agenda Items - 149:39
- Move to Executive Session - 150:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Burlington Police Commissioners meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are noticed via the Burlington Police Department website, the City of Burlington website, and via local media. If a meeting is cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, information will be on the BPD website, the City website, and via local media.
The latest approved Police Commission Meeting Minutes and Upcoming Meeting Agendas are posted on their website at: https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/police