Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome/Minutes of May 4, 2017 - 0:00
- Public Forum - 0:56
- School Board Update - 4:34
- 242 Main & Memorial Auditorium-Restoration Support - 18:21
- New Moran and Memorial Auditorium as Civic Spaces - 39:12
- Champlain College Update - 60:35
- Statement from Councilor Karen Paul on City Issues - 63:50
- Overview of the Spring Legislative Session - 67:46
- Nominations for Steering Committee - 96:12
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street