Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Approval of Minutes - 0:00
- Open Commission and Board Seats - 0:49
- Election of Steering Committee Members - 3:59
- Burlington School District Capital Plan Improvements with Marty Spaulding, BSD Director of Property Services, and Russ Elek, BSD Communication Specialist - 12:38
- planBTV Update with Meagan Tuttle, City Planner - 47:38
- Parks and Recreation Update with Nina Safavi, Comprehensive Planner - 54:07
- School Board Update with Commissioners Clare Wool and Jeff Wick - 81:16
- Champlain College Update with Sandy Yusen - 93:50
- University of Vermont Update with Lisa KingsBury - 99:45
- Proposed Advisory Motion with Charles Simpson to Create a Joint Council/NPA Committee to Evaluate Candidates for Boards and Commissions - 103:26
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: The Greek Orthodox Church at 600 South Willard Street