Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Speak Out - 3:31
- Rebecca Thompson - The Fletcher Free Library's Early Literacy Outreach Program Seeks Volunteers to Support Early Literacy Skill Development in Home and Child Cares - 16:37
- City Councilor's Update and Discussion - 23:53
- Mark Hughes - Remarks on First African Landing in Vermont Event - 82:50
- Burlington Schools Year in Review and Discussion Regarding Coming Year - Superintendent Yaw Obeng - 91:32
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center