Essex Junction Trustees Meeting and Joint Meeting with Essex Town Selectboard
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Adopt FYE 19 Proposed Budgets and Capital Programs - 1:52
- Bike Repair Station in Village Right of Way - 9:20
- WWTF Aklalinity Improvement Project - 13:25
- Protein Matrix Pilot Testing Proposal - 15:16
- Dechlorination Monitor Purchasing Policy Waiver - 16:58
- 2018 Certificate of Highway Mileage - 18:46
- Trustees Comments and Concerns / Reading File - 19:48
- Consent Agenda - 21:18
- Move to the Essex Selectboard Joint Meeting - 26:42
- Joint Meeting with Essex Selectboard - 27:02
- Water Line Break Announcement - During Public to be Heard - 29:25
- Termination of Employment Subcontracting Agreement - 36:34
- Memorandum of Understanding Regarding the Unified Manager - 38:54
- Approval of Resolution in Appreciation of Patrick C. Scheidel - 52:16
- Memo From Greg Duggan and Travis Sabataso Regarding Welcoming New Municipal Manager - 56:58
- Discuss Agenda and Facilitator for March 24th Joint Meeting - 77:02
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Essex Junction Village hosts a special joint meeting of Essex Junction Village Trustees and Essex Town Selectboard at Lincoln Hall.
The Essex Junction Trustees is the governing, legislative body for the Municipality of the Village of Essex Junction. The five member board is elected at large within the Village. The board includes the position of Village President. The position of president and vice president are decided (appointed) through a vote of the board itself. This was a function of a charter update at the 2010 annual meeting. The three year terms of the Trustees are staggered to provide continuity. The Trustees usually meet twice per month on Tuesday evenings in the meeting room at the Village municipal office building at Five Corners. The public is invited to attend all meetings, and may address the board or ask questions during a special “public to be heard” section at the beginning of each meeting.This routine meeting of the Village Trustees is immediately followed in this same program by a joint meeting of the Essex Junction Village Trustees with the Essex Town Selectboard.