Essex Junction Trustees Meeting and Joint Meeting with Essex Town Selectboard
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:00
- Request for Proposals for New Attorney and Process for Interim Attorney - 4:36
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Grant Application - 8:24
- PACIF (Property and Casualty Intermunicipal Fund) Scholarship Grant Application for Safety Training - 12:41
- Trustees Comments and Concerns / Reading File - 13:54
- Consent Agenda - 21:21
- Joint Meeting with Essex Selectboard - 22:30
- Joint Meeting Agenda - 22:47
- Preparation for March 24, 2018 Joint Meeting - 25:12
- Selection of Future Joint Meeting Dates - 51:10
- Discussion of Goals and Objectives for Evaluation of Unified Manager - 58:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Essex Junction Village hosts a special joint meeting of Essex Junction Village Trustees and Essex Town Selectboard at Lincoln Hall.
The Essex Junction Trustees is the governing, legislative body for the Municipality of the Village of Essex Junction. The five member board is elected at large within the Village. The board includes the position of Village President. The position of president and vice president are decided (appointed) through a vote of the board itself. This was a function of a charter update at the 2010 annual meeting. The three year terms of the Trustees are staggered to provide continuity. The Trustees usually meet twice per month on Tuesday evenings in the meeting room at the Village municipal office building at Five Corners. The public is invited to attend all meetings, and may address the board or ask questions during a special “public to be heard” section at the beginning of each meeting.