Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order / Public Comment / Agenda - 0:00
- Interview: Planning Commission - 4:15
- Donation/Financial Support to the Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Fund's Traveling Wall - 7:20
- Approval of FYE2016 Tax Rate - 9:05
- Interview: Economic Development Commission - 16:20
- 81 Main Street Update - 27:55
- Minutes: July 20, 2015 - 36:10
- Consent Agenda - 40:50
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call 802-878-1341. Until further notice, meetings are held in the Police Station Community Room while renovatoins at 81 Main continue. For more info and Agendas click here.