Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 0:47
- Agenda Additions/Changes - 1:07
- VTrans Presentation on the VT15/Sandhill Road Intersection Design - 5:07
- Lease Agreements for the CSWD District Drop-Off Center and Storage Building - 35:30
- Status of Current Capital Projects - 36:03
- Errors & Omissions Approval - 77:46
- Selectboard Goals & Objectives Discussion - 84:37
- Late Winter Voting Opportunities - 93:13
- Minutes: November 16 & 17, 2015 - 101:32
- Consent Agenda - 103:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341. Until further notice, meetings are held in the Police Station Community Room while renovatoins at 81 Main continue.