Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance - 0:00
- Public to Be Heard - 0:47
- Agenda Additions/Changes - 5:13
- Public Hearing: Town Plan - 6:26
- Options for Land Conservation & Invasive Species Management - 28:36
- Town Meeting Discussion - 66:24
- FYE2017 Budget - 96:46
- 81 Main Street Update - 113:30
- Minutes: November 17, 2015 & December 7, 2015 - 131:00
- Consent Agenda - 134:51
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341. Until further notice, meetings are held in the Police Station Community Room while renovatoins at 81 Main continue.