Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:30
- First Class Liquor License Renewals - 7:44
- Interview: Zoning Board of Adjustment - 15:07
- Potential Exemptions to Mandatory Food Waste Recycling - 19:37
- Public Hearing: Proposed Changes to Water and Sewer Rates - 34:34
- Adopt FY18 Water/Sewer Budget - 37:51
- Waste Water Allocation Request - 40:32
- Adoption of 2017 Local Emergency Operations Plan - 44:41
- Approve Minutes of April 3, 2017 - 53:50
- Consent Agenda - 68:08
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.