Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:54
- Interviews for Commissions and Committees - 3:47
- Emergency Generator at 81 Main Street - 66:36
- Conveyance of Easements in Saxon Hill Forest - 83:30
- Approval of Personnel Guidelines - 87:51
- Approval of Employee Resolutions - 88:44
- Request to Combine Conservation and Trials Committee - 94:42
- Attorney Client Privilege - 101:50
- Approve Minutes of June 5, 2017 - 102:48
- Consent Items - 290:03
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.