Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:49
- Interviews & Discussions for Public Works Evaluation Committee - 4:31
- FYE17 Human Services Funding - 55:18
- Approval of ASFCME Contract - 80:59
- Review of Communication Policy - 82:43
- Review Application for Joint Survey Committee for Chitt. Co. Public Safety Services - 106:46
- Minutes of May 15, 2017 & Joint Essex Town School District of May 22, 2017 - 120:30
- Consent Agenda - 143:29
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.