Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Firetruck Presentation - 3:51
- Interviews for Commissions and Committees - 5:39
- Regional Dispatch Update - 50:46
- Discussion about Dispatch Procedures in Essex - 103:10
- Use of Equitable Sharing Funds to Purchase Security Camera Components - 120:59
- Request to Designate Essex as a Fair and Impartial Community - 127:27
- Trail Mapping and Public Land History Projects by UVM Students - 152:16
- Notice of Real Estate Conveyance for "Parcel 3, Well No. 7" - 156:30
- Designation of Delegate for the VLCT Business Meeting - 159:28
- Approve Minutes of August 7, 2017 - 167:34
- Consent Items - 174:06
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.