Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 3:02
- First Class Liquor License Renewals - 6:06
- Joint Meeting with Essex Junction Trustees - 12:58
- Approval of RFQ for Facilitator for Firearms Discussion - 63:02
- Request from Aunt Dotâ€™s Place to Waive Zoning Fee - 106:10
- Acknowledge New Street Name - 109:35
- Approval of letter to Act 250 re : Saxo n Hill Industrial Park - 111:35
- Approve Minutes: July 13, 2017 - 123:17
- Consent Items - 131:28
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.