Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 3:00
- Public Hearing-FYE 2019 Operating Budget - 5:31
- Green Mountain Transit Presentation - 7:53
- Greater Burlington Industrial Corporation Discussion - 36:20
- Update about Essex Community Historical Society's Save the Water Tower Campaign - 66:13
- Surplus Computer Equipment Request - 78:55
- Accept donation of land at 200 Sleepy Hollow Road - 81:52
- FYE 2019 Budget Adoption/Town Meeting Warning (Signing) - 85:07
- Approval of Warning for Public Hearing on Capital Budget and Plan 2019-23 - 95:10
- Approve Minutes: December 18, 2017; January 2, 2018; January 4, 2018; January 8, 2018; January 15, 2018 - 96:35
- Consent Items - 111:07
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.